Ellsworth Chou's (hopefully) useful pages
- My blog, Useful Bulk.
- Is the Mistubishi 3.0 liter V-6 in your Chrysler minivan
blowing puffs of smoke every time you leave a traffic stop? Here's
of my own repair.
- Has your Palm III's stylus silo lost it's grip? If your stylus
keeps falling out, here's a simple fix.
- Automobile air conditioning and chloroflourocarbon refrigerants
- what R-12 and R-134a are and what it means to the automobile
owner. Some findings
from my own research.
- Our 1986 Shelby GLHS (a modified Dodge Omni GLH Turbo) stalled
intermittently when slowing to a stop with the clutch disengaged.
At fault was the Distance/Speed Sensor (DSS). Read my account
to see if may be your problem as well.
- Logic Module Fault Codes for Chrysler-based Shelby
GLHS and Minivans.
- Details for modifying the Logitech Wingman Formula Force harness to (reversibly) replace the Logitech pedals with Act Labs Performance Pedals. This modification allows the use of the Act Labs pedals with software which only supports a single game controller in Windows, and eliminates the Logitech pedal base floating around under the desk.
- Lost the cable to your Pinnacle Systems/miro DC20 video digitizing
card? Here's how to make
- If you own a Power Computing PowerBase 180/200/240 and wish
it had one of those handy switched convenience outlets,
so that all your peripherals power on and off with the computer,
- A very old Web page explaining how to connect your Macintosh running System 7 through OS 9 to a TCP/IP connection.